This directory contains patches for the current X-CD-Roast release 1.18.
Before you report a bug you can check here about known issues and possible solutions.
- makefile_destdir.patch Fixes the use of "make DESTDIR=... install" behaviour, as needed by package maintainers. You need to rerun "aclocal" and "automake" after applying to regenerate the tools. Thanks to "beachcoder" for the hint.
- untar the xcdroast sources
- change into the xcdroast-1.18 directory
- run patch -p0 <filename.patch
- read the README on how to compile. If you had an RPM install before, be sure to give the correct configure options:
(at least: ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc)
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory 14-Jan-2018 12:22 - makefile_destdir.patch 27-Dec-2017 14:55 1k