This directory contains patches for the current X-CD-Roast release 0.98alpha14.
Before you report a bug you can check here about known issues and possible solutions.
31.05.03: dvd_atip.patch : fixes the display of ATIP information of DVD-media. 01.05.03: error_write_tracks.patch : fixes that on some writers after each write the message "Error writing tracks" was incorrectly shown. You can ignore this error. 18.07.03: debian_scan.patch : fixes the segmentation fault when scanning for ATAPI devices at startup. (Only happens on debian linux systems) 25.07.03: cdrtools201a17.patch : fixes the version-checker to work again with the cdrtools-2.01a17 or newer. 16.10.03: solaris-putenv.patch : fixes problem that the ProDVD key is not passed into the environment on solaris machines.
- untar the xcdroast sources
- change into the xcdroast-0.98alpha14/src directory
- run patch -p0 <filename.patch
- go back to the xcdroast-0.98alpha14 directory
- read the README on how to compile. If you had an RPM install before, be sure to give the correct configure options: (at least: --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc)
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory 24-Feb-2017 11:37 - cdrtools201a17.patch 25-Jul-2003 11:07 1k debian_scan.patch 18-Jul-2003 10:00 1k dvd_atip.patch 31-May-2003 15:36 1k error_write_tracks.patch 02-Jun-2003 00:06 1k solaris-putenv.patch 16-Oct-2003 14:10 2k